"CYREX IMMUNOLOGY TEST" PREPARATION GUIDE
The CYREX Immunology Test can be performed at any Any Lab Test Now location of your choice. For a simple and effective experience, follow the instructions below.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Collection kit. Mailed to you by Perfect Human Function. Give the unopened collection kit to the lab along with the included mailing package and label. The lab will mail your sample for you.
- Clean cup. To catch urine. Must be thoroughly clean and dry.
- Test Requisition Form. Mailed to you by Perfect Human Function. This must be brought to the lab with the collection kit.
- Lab Fee NOT REQUIRED. If you are asked to pay a fee DO NOT PAY IT. We will contact the lab for you if this is an issue.
INFORM THE PHYSICIAN IF:
- You have been avoiding certain foods or food groups: Recent exposure to suspected allergens is needed for an accurate test result to that food.
- You are using the following medications: Corticosteroids, immunosuppressants or inhalers.
HAVE YOUR BLOOD DRAWN
- Avoid a high fat meal. There are no fasting requirements for this test however eating a high fat meal prior to blood collection may cause the lab to reject your sample.
- Present to the lab. Take your serum collection kit (with attached mailing bag and label) and requisition form to the Any Lab Test Now location of your choice.
- Have your blood drawn. The lab will use the collection kit you have provided and then mail the specimen to CYREX for you.