Video Conference Guide
IMPORTANT! You can access your virtual appointment from a web cam enabled desktop or laptop computer without a Google account. If you would like to use a smart phone or tablet, you must download the Google Hangouts Meet app and sign in with a Google account.
IMPORTANT! Join your virtual appointment 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for any technical difficulties.
JOIN THE CALL - DESKTOP
- Locate and open the email from us containing your Google Hangouts meeting link. The subject line will begin with "Invitation:"
- Click on the "Joining Info" link. It will be in the middle of the email and should look like this:
- A new web window will open. You should see yourself in the video conference window.
- Ensure your camera and microphone are both enabled (if not, you can access these settings on your computer's control panel).
- Click "Join the Call" to attend your appointment.
JOIN THE CALL - MOBILE DEVICE
- If you have not already downloaded the Google Hangouts Meet app, do so now. Enable app access to your microphone and camera.
- Login to the app with the gmail account your appointment invitation email was sent to.
- The app will automatically launch your camera to begin the appointment.
If you are having technical difficulties, please contact us at
(865) 383-0PHF (0743)